Solicitation Notice for Construction Services for the Bankruptcy and Probation Courts Consolidation Project at the Conrad B. Duberstein U.S. Courthouse
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 29, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 14, 2020 11:39 am EST
- Original Published Date: Dec 12, 2019 04:36 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 29, 2020 04:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 22, 2020 04:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 13, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 06, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2AA - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Brooklyn , NY 11201USA
The General Services Administration (GSA), Northeast and Caribbean Region, Public Buildings Service is pleased to announce the issuance of a Request for Proposals (RFP) for General Construction Services for the Conrad B. Duberstein Courts Consolidation project located at the Conrad B. Duberstein Courthouse at 271 Cadman Plaza in Brooklyn, NY 11201.
THIS SOLICITATION IS A TOTAL SMALL BUSINESS SET ASIDE. The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction. A company is considered a small business under this NAICS code if the average annual gross sales and receipts over a period of three (3) years are $39,500,000 or less.
Interested offerors - See all attached solicitation file packages for full details.
Some of the solicitation documents are Sensitive But Unclassified. To access these documents your company must request access through the beta.sam.gov website.
A Pre-proposal Conference and site visit of the project sites is scheduled to be held at 9 a.m. EST on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at the Conrad B. Duberstein Courthouse at 271-C Cadman Plaza in Brooklyn, NY 11201. Please contact Douglas Tumbrello at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the event. Additional details are in the attached solicitation.
A total of four (4) paper copies and one electronic copy shall be submitted. Proposals MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN the stated due date and time noted in this solicitation. If you must send your proposal via multiple emails due to file size, all must be received by the proposal due date and time indicated in the solicitation. All proposal submission in any format must be received by the GSA by the due date as stated in this solicitation.
For informational purposes: All offerors are required to have an active registration in the System for Award Management (www.sam.gov) at the time of offer submission.
If you have any questions regarding this RFP, please contact Douglas Tumbrello at email@example.com
- ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER
- NEW YORK , NY 10007
- Douglas Tumbrello
- Phone Number 9175743499
- Jan 14, 2020 11:39 am ESTSolicitation (Updated)
- Dec 27, 2019 11:56 pm EST Presolicitation (Inactive)
- Dec 20, 2019 03:21 pm EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 19, 2019 02:58 pm EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 12, 2019 04:36 pm EST Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.