Design and Title II (Construction Support) Services for South Shore of Staten Island (SSSI) Fort Wadsworth to Oakwood Beach, NY
|Agency:||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 21, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 14, 2020 02:07 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Jan 07, 2020 04:12 pm EST
- Updated Response Date: Jan 21, 2020 02:00 pm EST
- Original Response Date: Jan 21, 2020 02:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 05, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 05, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Updated Set Aside:
- Product Service Code:
- NAICS Code: 541330 - Engineering Services
Place of Performance:
Staten Island , NYUSA
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL. THERE IS NOT A SOLICITATION AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
This is a Sources Sought Notice and is for informational/market research purposes only. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, New York District is conducting a market research to facilitate a determination of the acquisition strategy for this procurement. Requests capability statements from all qualified and interested parties for a potential single contract to continue an existing design that is approximately 75% complete and provide follow-on Title II (Construction Support) Services for South Shore of Staten Island (SSSI) Fort Wadsworth to Oakwood Beach, NY.
The applicable NAICS code for this procurement is 541330 and the standard size is $15M. This notice is for information purposes only and is not a request to be placed on a solicitation mailing list nor is it a Request for Proposal (RFP) or an announcement of a solicitation. Responses to this sources sought announcement will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. The Government will not pay for any material provided in response to this market survey nor return the data provided.
The requirement will consist of providing professional quality, technical accuracy and complete coordination of a completed design and related services for construction. The South Shore of Staten island Coastal Risk Management project is the first line of defense against severe coastal storm surge flooding and wave forces, and reduces the risk of storm damage by construction of a buried seawall, floodwall, earthen levee, road closure structure, and associated interior drainage features.
- Company name, address, phone number and point of contact.
- Company's System for Award Management (SAM) Cage Code and DUNS Number to verify your business status as a qualified Small Business (SB) Firm, Certified 8(a) Firm, Certified Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HubZone) Firm or Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Firm. Contractors must be registered in SAM and completed the Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA). Please see www.sam.gov.
- Indicate the primary nature of your business.
- Provide examples of requirements demonstrating your firm's experience in the following areas:
- Take ownership of an existing design at approximately 75% complete and continue with the design to 100%. Taking ownership of the existing design includes being professionally liable for the design.
- Review shop drawings and submittals prepared by the General Construction Contractor for conformance with the construction contract requirements.
- Site visits during construction for meeting attendance, observation of construction work in progress, evaluation of quality control mock-ups and observation of factory acceptance testing
- Answering of Requests for Information (RFIs) submitted by the General Construction Contractor.
- Technical assistance services that will provide technical support activities during the construction phase. This support includes informal and formal consultation by phone, teleconference or video conferencing during technical meetings and discussions with the government team and the General Construction Contractor's representatives
- On-Site Representation that will provide on-site staff to perform the above requirements in support of the construction contract
- Evaluate and/or support the levee system evaluation in accordance with ECB 2019-11
The submission should also demonstrate the firms' past performance on contracts with government agencies and private industry in terms of cost control, quality of work and compliance with performance schedules, and should identify the firm's geographic location and may be in any format. Narratives shall be no longer than 10 pages.
Submissions will be shared with the Government and the project team, but otherwise will be held in strict confidence.
Responses to this Sources Sought are to be sent via email to Sandra.email@example.com
or hard copy to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, 26 Federal Plaza, Room 16-300, New York, NY 10278-0090 no later than 2:00 p.m. eastern standard time 21 January 2020.
Contracting Office Address:
26 Federal Plaza
New York, New York 10278-0090 United States
Place of Performance:
Staten Island New York, NY United States
Primary Point of Contact:
Contract Specialist 917-790-8177
Secondary Point of Contact:
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 26 FEDERAL PLAZA RM 1843
- NEW YORK , NY 10278
- sandra schenning
- Phone Number 9177908177
- Jan 14, 2020 02:07 pm ESTSources Sought (Updated)
- Jan 08, 2020 12:01 pm EST Sources Sought (Updated)
- Jan 07, 2020 04:12 pm EST Sources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.