Construction Services, Building 185 Renovation, Brooklyn, New York
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Feb 3, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 14, 2020 10:17 am CST
- Original Published Date: Jan 02, 2020 09:31 am CST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Feb 03, 2020 04:00 pm CST
- Original Date Offers Due: Feb 03, 2020 04:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 18, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 18, 2020
- Original Set Aside: 8(a) Set-Aside (FAR 19.8)
- Product Service Code: Z2AA - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Brooklyn , NY 11201USA
IMPORTANT NOTICES: INTERESTED VENDORS MUST COMPLY WITH THE ATTACHED GACA GOOGLE DOCS ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS TO GAIN ACCESS TO CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS.
Attachment #2 - 100% for Construction Specifications VOLUME 1 is attached due to vendor's issues in opening the original attachment. There are no changes to Attachment #2.
Bidding on this requirement is restricted to 8(a) firms that are serviced from the New York and New Jersey District Offices and that have an SBA approved bona-fide place of business located within the geographical boundaries of said District Offices.
General Services Administration has been tasked in supporting the Department of Homeland Security, United States Secret Service (USSS) by contracting for and managing renovations to Building 185 at 101 Clinton Wharf, Brooklyn, New York. Building 185 is a Port Authority owned warehouse that is approximately 65,209 rentable square feet of warehouse space - used for primarily parking and radio shop repairs. The steel structure is anchored to concrete footings that extend approximately 4 feet above grade. This perimeter footing/retaining walls are filled with dirt and paved with approximately 6-8 inches of asphalt. The building has 3 existing gas services and 5 existing electrical services. The south side of the building runs along King Street and has 10 roll up vehicle doors to access loading bays. These bays each have two roll up doors and one pedestrian egress door. The North side of the building runs along Clinton Wharf with a vehicle entrance ramp at door #22 with the address of 101 Clinton Wharf. This side of the building has 10 additional roll up doors. The west side of the building has two roll up doors. The repair and renovation of Building 185 will improve its operations as a parking garage for the United States Secret Service. The program calls for select demolition work; the insulation of existing exterior metal panels; the installation of three free standing structures including one metal structure and two fabric structures for special storage needs; the resealing of the existing asphalt floor; the restriping of lanes and parking areas at the floor; the addition of three ceiling fans; the replacement of all interior lights; and other miscellaneous architectural and mechanical interventions.
- PBS CENTRAL OFC, SPECIAL PROG DIV 1800 F STS NW
- WASHINGTON , DC 20405
- Heidi Schneider
- Phone Number 3032365032
- Shirley Rohmer
- Phone Number 8175326657
- Jan 14, 2020 10:17 am CSTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jan 02, 2020 09:31 am CST Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.